Get Deep Security Agent software
In this topic:
- View a list of available agent software
- Export the agent installer
- Solaris-version-to-agent-package mapping table
- AIX agent package naming format
To view a list of all available software:
- In Deep Security as a Service, go to Administration > Updates > Software > Local. All available software appears.
- (Optional) Organize the list of software by version or platform (OS) by selecting Version or Platform from the drop-down list at the top.
You can download the agent installer from Deep Security Manager.
- In Deep Security Manager, go to Administration > Updates > Software > Local.
- Select your agent from the list.
If you're looking for a Solaris agent, see Solaris-version-to-agent-package mapping table for information on which agent to choose.
Click Export > Export Installer.
If you have older versions, the latest version of the software will have a green check mark in the Is Latest column.
- Save the agent installer. If you will install the agent manually, save it on the computer where you want to install Deep Security Agent.
If you're not sure which agent package to pick when exporting the agent, review the mapping table below.
Solaris-version-to-agent-package mapping table
|If you're installing the agent on...||Choose this agent package...|
|Solaris 10 Updates 4-6 (64-bit, SPARC or x86)||
|Solaris 10 Updates 7-11 (64-bit, SPARC or x86)||
|Solaris 11.0 (1111)-11.3 (64-bit, SPARC or x86)||
|Solaris 11.4 (64-bit, SPARC or x86)||Agent-Solaris_5.11_U4-xx.x.x-xxx.<sparc|.x86_64>.zip|
- xx.x.x.xxx is the build number of the agent. For example: 12.0.0-682
- <sparc|.x86_64> is one of sparc or .x86_64, depending on the Solaris processor.
The naming format is different depending on the agent version:
- Deep Security Agent 12 for AIX: Agent-AIX-<agent_release>-<agent_build>.powerpc.zip. Example: Agent-AIX-12.0.0-1234.powerpc.zip.
- Deep Security Agent 9.0 for AIX: Agent-AIX_<AIX_version>-<agent_release>-<build>.powerpc.bff.gz.zip. Example: Agent-AIX_5.3-9.0.0-5625.powerpc.bff.gz.zip.
For details on which agent you'll need for the version of AIX you're using, see Deep Security Agent platforms.