What's new in the Deep Security Help Center?
- AWS GovCloud (US) support
- Platform-specific help — When you click Help in Deep Security Manager, your help is now tailored to the specific type of Deep Security that you bought: Deep Security as a Service, Deep Security for AWS Marketplace, Deep Security for Azure Marketplace, or Deep Security software for on-premise installations. Search results will also contain only the results that apply to your version and platform.
- Getting started with SAML single sign-on
- Increase the maximum allowed TCP connections
- Deploy application control rulesets via relays
- Ensure that Windows Defender is fully disabled after installation of the Anti-Malware module on Windows Server 2016
- Why should I upgrade to the new Azure Resource Manager connection functionality?
- Minimum memory (RAM) for Deep Security Agent 10.0
- Windows (10.1 Agents) for Deep Security Agent 10.0 (Windows Vista removed)
- Application control relay setting
- Group computers dynamically with smart folders
- How long are my events stored?