Create a list of IP addresses for policies
Use the IP Lists page to create reusable lists of IP addresses for use by multiple firewall rules.
From the main page you can:
- Create New IP Lists from scratch ()
- Import () IP Lists from an XML file
- Examine or modify the Properties of an existing IP List ()
- Duplicate (and then modify) existing IP Lists ()
- Delete an IP List ()
- Export () one or more IP lists to an XML or CSV file. (Either export them all by clicking the Export button, or choose from the list to export only those that are selected or displayed.)
Clicking New () or Properties () displays the IP List Properties window.
IP List Properties
The name and description of the IP list.
Type the IP addresses, masked IP addresses, and IP address ranges that are going to be on your list. Only put one of these per line.
As well as individual addresses, you can enter IP ranges and masked IPs. Use these examples to properly format your entries. (You can insert comments into your IP list by preceding the text with a hash sign ("#").)
The Assigned To tab lists the rules making use of this IP List. Clicking the names of the rules displays their Properties window.