Create a list of file extensions for policies
The File Extension Lists page contains a list of file extensions that are used by Malware Scan Configurations. For example, one list of file extensions can be used by multiple malware scan configurations as files to include in a scan. Another list of file extensions can be used by multiple malware scan configurations as files to exclude from a scan.
From the main page you can:
- Create a New File Extension List () from scratch
- Import from File () imports scan file extensions from an XML file
- Examine or modify the Properties of an existing file extension list ()
- Duplicate (and then modify) existing file extension lists ()
- Delete a file extension list()
- Export () one or more file extension list(s) to an XML or CSV file. (Either export them all by clicking Export, or choose from the list to export only those that are selected or displayed)
- Add/Remove Columns () columns can be added or removed by clicking Add/Remove Columns. The order in which the columns are displayed can be controlled by dragging them into their new position. Listed items can be sorted and searched by the contents of any column.
Clicking New () or Properties () displays the File Extension Lists Properties window.
File Extension List Properties
The name and description of the file extension list.
Type the file extension(s) that are going to be on your list. Only put one extension per line.
The Assigned To tab lists the rules making use of this file extension list. Clicking the names of the rules displays their Properties window.