The Patterns page displays a list of the components that make up a Pattern Update. This page is displayed only when Deep Security has an active Relay.
Indicates whether Deep Security Relays can connect to the Trend Micro Update Server to check for the latest Pattern and Rule Updates.
- Component: The type of update component.
- Product Name: The Deep Security product this component is intended for.
- Platform: The operating system for which the update is intended.
- Current Version: The version of the component within the Update currently downloaded from Trend Micro to Deep Security and being distributed by the Relays and the Deep Security Manager.
- Last Updated: When the currently downloaded Security Update was retrieved from Trend Micro.