Displays a list of the latest software available for download from the Trend Micro Download Center. Software packages will include new versions of the Manager, the Agents, the Virtual Appliance, and the Filter Driver.
- Name: the file name of the software package
- Release Notes: a link to the release notes for the software package
- Platform: the platform for the software package
- Imported: a checkmark is displayed if the software is already downloaded to your Deep Security database
- Version: the software version number
- Release Date: the date the software was made available by Trend Micro
- Direct Import Capable: an icon () is displayed if the software package can be imported to the Deep Security Manager directly from the Download Center. Packages that cannot be imported directly must be downloaded to a local folder from the Trend Micro Download Center web site and manually imported on Administration > Updates > Software > Local.
Use this Import function to manually import software from the Trend Micro Download Center.