Displays a list of the latest software available for download from the Trend Micro Download Center. Software packages will include new versions of the Manager, the Agents
- Name: the file name of the software package
- Release Notes: a link to the release notes for the software package
- Platform: the platform for the software package
- Imported: a checkmark is displayed if the software is already downloaded to your Deep Security database
- Version: the software version number
- Release Date: the date the software was made available by Trend Micro
- Direct Import Capable: an icon
()is displayed if the software package can be imported to the Deep Security Manager directly from the Download Center. Packages that cannot be imported directly must be downloaded to a local folder from the Trend Micro Download Center web site and manually imported on the Administration > Updates > Software > Local page.
Use this Import function to manually import software from the Trend Micro Download Center.