Each part of a Deep Security deployment has its own system requirements.
Requirements vary by version. For older versions of agents,
For a list of agents versions that are compatible with this version of Deep Security Manager, see Deep Security Manager - Agent compatibility by platform.
Cookies must be enabled.
|Monitor||1024 x 768 resolution at 256 colors or higher|
Total system memory
Requirements vary by OS version. Some versions may require less RAM. Less RAM is required also if you don't enable all Deep Security features.
|Minimum disk space||
Deep Security Relay must store packages for each of your agents' platforms. If you have many different platforms, more disk space is required.
For compatible Docker and OS platforms, see Deep Security Manager - Agent compatibility by platform.
On supported versions of Microsoft Windows, you must have at least Powershell version 4.0 to run the agent deployment script.
If installed, Deep Security Notifier appears in the Windows system tray. If anti-malware is licensed and enabled, it indicates the statuses of Deep Security Agent. Supported platforms include:
- Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)