Agent package integrity check
Deep Security verifies your signature on the Deep Security Agent to ensure that the software files have not changed since the time of signing. An integrity check occurs when:
- You're upgrading the Deep Security Agent.
- You're enabling a new security module so the kernel support is being updated.
If the validation fails, plugin installations and agent upgrades are blocked.
Agent/Plugin package signature download failed.
|The signature files used to check the integrity of the agent are not available in your update source. Your Deep Security Relay might not be upgraded to the required version.||
|5300||Agent/Plugin package signature validation failed.||The agent package might have been tampered with or something is wrong on the package.||
|5301||Agent/Plugin package validation failed.|
|5303||Agent/Plugin package signature mismatch with the one in our policy.|
The following Deep Security Relay versions are supported:
- Deep Security 20
- Deep Security FR 2020-04-16 (220.127.116.114)(Windows)
- Deep Security FR 2020-05-19 (18.104.22.1686)(Linux)
- Deep Security 12.0 update 8 (22.214.171.1247)
- Deep Security 11.0 update 23 (11.0.1617)