Deep Security 10.1 has reached end of support. Use the version selector (above) to see more recent versions of the Help Center.
What's new in the Deep Security Help Center?
- AWS GovCloud (US) support
- Platform-specific help — When you click Help in Deep Security Manager, your help is now tailored to the specific type of Deep Security that you bought: Deep Security as a Service, Deep Security for AWS Marketplace, Deep Security for Azure Marketplace, or Deep Security software for on-premise installations. Search results will also contain only the results that apply to your version and platform.
- Getting started with SAML single sign-on
- Increase the maximum allowed TCP connections
- Deploy application control rulesets via relays
- Ensure that Windows Defender is fully disabled after installation of the anti-malware module on Windows Server 2016
- What's new?
- Deep Security Best Practice Guide
- Supported features by platform
- Deep Security Manager - Agent compatibility by platform
- Monitor for application control events
- Enable application control
- Allow or block software
- How does application control work?
- Enhanced anti-malware and ransomware scanning with behavior monitoring
- Enable Content Security Policy and HTTP Public Key Pinning
- Why should I upgrade to the new Azure Resource Manager connection functionality?
- Minimum memory (RAM) for Deep Security Agent 10.0
- Windows (10.1 Agents) for Deep Security Agent 10.0 (Windows Vista removed)
- Application control relay setting
- How to use the Deep Security REST API
- Syslog message formats
- Group computers dynamically with smart folders
- Manage and monitor computers
- Computer and policy editor settings
- Bake the Deep Security Agent into your AMI
- Forward Deep Security events to an external syslog or SIEM server
- Change the payment type of your Deep Security AMI from AWS Marketplace installation
- Add a Microsoft Azure account to Deep Security
- Protect Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines with Deep Security Manager
- Getting started with Deep Security AMI from AWS Marketplace