How do I cancel my DSaaS account?
Applies to Deep Security as a Service only
If you want to keep using your current Deep Security as a Service account but bill to a different AWS account, see Change the AWS Marketplace billing account used by Deep Security as a Service.
To cancel your Deep Security as a Service account, you have to
- Deactivate and uninstall your Deep Security agents. For full instructions, see Uninstalling agents.
- Cancel your AWS Marketplace subscription if Deep Security as a Service currently bills to your AWS account.
- Cancel your Deep Security as a Service account.
- Log in to your AWS Marketplace account.
- Click Your Software.
- Under the Trend Micro Deep Security as a Service product, click Cancel Subscription, and then Yes, Cancel Subscription.
- Sign in to your Deep Security as a Service account.
- Click your account name and select Cancel Account.
- Select the I have read and understood the above information check box, and then click Cancel My Account.