Create a list of MAC addresses for policies
Use the MAC Lists section to create reusable lists of MAC addresses.
From the main page you can:
- Create New () MAC lists from scratch
- Import () MAC lists from an XML file
- Examine or modify the Properties of an existing MAC list ()
- Duplicate (and then modify) existing MAC lists ()
- Delete a MAC list ()
- Export () one or more MAC lists to an XML or CSV file. (Either export them all by clicking the Export button, or choose from the list to export only those that are selected or displayed.)
Clicking New () or Properties () displays the MAC List Properties window.
MAC List Properties
The name and description of the list.
Type the MAC addresses that are going to be on your list. Only put one of these per line.
The MAC(s) list supports MAC addresses in both hyphen- and colon-separated formats. Use these examples to properly format your entries. (You can insert comments into your MAC list by preceding the text with a pound sign ("#").)
The Assigned To tab lists the rules making use of this MAC list. Clicking the names of the rules displays their Properties window.