Deep Security 11.2 has reached end of support. Use the version selector (above) to see more recent versions of the Help Center.
Restart the Deep Security Manager
To restart the Deep Security Manager, open a CLI and run the following command:
sudo systemctl restart dsm_s
To restart the Deep Security Manager, first log in to the Windows instance on which the Deep Security Manager is running and then follow the steps below for the Windows desktop, the Command prompt or PowerShell:
- Open the Windows Task Manager.
- Click the Services tab.
- Right click the Trend Micro Deep Security Manager service, and then click Restart.
Open the command prompt (cmd.exe) and run the following commands:
- net stop "Trend Micro Deep Security Manager"
- net start "Trend Micro Deep Security Manager"
Open PowerShell and run the following commands:
- Stop-Service 'Trend Micro Deep Security Manager'
- Start-Service 'Trend Micro Deep Security Manager'