Deep Security 11.2 has reached end of support. Use the version selector (above) to see more recent versions of the Help Center.
Overview section of the policy editor
The Overview section of the policy editor has the following tabbed sections:
- Name: Appears in the Display Name column and in brackets next to the Hostname value.
- Description: a description of the computer.
Identifies the parent policy (if any) from which the current policy inherits its settings.
- Anti-Malware: Whether anti-malware protection is on or off and whether it is configured for real-time or on-demand scans.
- Web Reputation: Whether web reputation is on or off.
- Firewall: Whether the firewall is on or off and how many rules are in effect.
- Intrusion Prevention: Whether intrusion prevention is on or off and how many rules are in effect.
- Integrity Monitoring: Whether integrity monitoring is on or off and how many rules are in effect.
- Log Inspection: Whether log inspection is on or off and how many rules are in effect.
- Application Control: Whether application control is on or off.
Lists computers to which this policy has been assigned.
For information about events, see System events.