Deep Security 11.1 has reached end of support. Use the version selector (above) to see more recent versions of the Help Center.
DevOps, automation and scaling
To support DevOps workflows, Deep Security offers APIs to automate, monitor, and manage security throughout the release lifecycle. (See Use the Deep Security API to automate tasks.)
To accelerate integration with popular DevOps tools, we've provided the following resources in Github for Chef, Puppet, and Ansible:
These resources provide a starting point to integrate Deep Security with your specific deployment, including agent deployment and configuration and support for elastic workloads.
Deep Security also offers many other ways to speed up the protection of your computers and other resources:
- Schedule Deep Security to perform tasks
- Automatically perform tasks when a computer is added or changed
- AWS Auto Scaling and Deep Security
- Use deployment scripts to add and protect computers
- Automatically assign policies by AWS instance tags
- Command-line basics
In addition, Deep Security provides the ability to forward events to SIEMs such as Spunk, QRadar, ArcSight, as well as Amazon SNS. For details, see: