Deep Security 10.3 has reached end of support. Use the version selector (above) to see more recent versions of the Help Center.
Harden Deep Security
There are several measures you can take to increase the security of your Deep Security deployment.
- Protect Deep Security Manager with an agent
- Replace the Deep Security Manager SSL certificate
- Encrypt communication between the Deep Security Manager and the database
- Change the Deep Security Manager database password
- Enable Content Security Policy and HTTP Public Key Pinning
- Enforce user password rules