Deep Security 10.1 has reached end of support. Use the version selector (above) to see more recent versions of the Help Center.
Deep Security Best Practice Guide
The Deep Security Best Practice Guide is intended to help you get the best productivity out of the product. It contains a collection of best practices that are based on knowledge gathered from previous enterprise deployments, lab validations, and lessons learned in the field. Examples and considerations in this document serve only as a guide and not a representation of strict design requirements. These guidelines do not apply in every environment but will help guide you through the decisions that you need in configuring Deep Security for optimum performance.
The Deep Security Best Practice Guide is currently available in PDF format and includes:
- Deployment considerations and recommendations
- Upgrade guidelines and scenarios
- Sizing considerations and recommendations
- Recommended configurations to maximize system performance and reduce administrative overhead
- Best practice tips for VDI, private, and public cloud environments