View license information
Does not apply to Deep Security as a Service or a multi-tenant configuration that inherits licensing from the parent tenant
Displays details about your Trend Micro Deep Security product licenses. Deep Security consists of six module packages:
- Anti-Malware and Web Reputation
- Firewall and Intrusion Prevention
- Integrity Monitoring
- Log Inspection
- Deep Security Scanner
Each module package can be licensed fully or for a trial basis. You can see an individual package's license status by clicking View Details. Contact Trend Micro if you wish to upgrade your license. If Trend Micro has provided you with a new activation code, click Enter New Activation Code and enter it there. Newly licensed features will be immediately available.
When a license expires, existing functionality will persist but updates will no longer be delivered.
Alerts will be raised if any module is about to expire or has expired.
Licensing for Deep Security from AWS Marketplace
- Deep Security Marketplace metered billing allows you to only pay for the actual hours of protection that you use for each instance. The protection costs for each server are calculated based on the usage data that Deep Security sends to AWS Marketplace every hour. These costs are included on your monthly AWS bill.
The pricing information is as follows:
Instance Size Example Instance Types Cost of Protected Instance Per Hour (USD) Medium or smaller AWS EC2: C1, M1, M3, T1, T2 $0.01 Large AWS EC2: C3, C4, M1, M3, M4, R3, T2 $0.03 xLarge and bigger AWS EC2: C1, C3, C4, CC2, CG1, CR1, D2, G2, HI1, HS1, I2, M1, M2, M3, M4, R3 $0.06
Before you can launch the Marketplace metered billing version of Deep Security, you must configure the IAM role for the instance (see Configure the IAM role for the Deep Security AMI from AWS Marketplace).
- Deep Security Bring-Your-Own-License (BYOL) is for customers who have already obtained a license to use Deep Security from another source. This type of licensing works the same way as standard Deep Security licensing, described above.
Deep Security from AWS Marketplace does not support the use of vCenter and the Deep Security Virtual Appliance (DSVA).
Licensing for Azure Marketplace
- Deep Security Manager (BYOL) is for customers who have already obtained a license to use Deep Security from another source. If you are using this type of license, you will need to enter the license string or activation code in Deep Security Manager after it is installed.